Her repertoire includes:
as well as contemporary choreography directed by Radu Poklitaru and Boris Eifman.
She collaborated with the choreographers:
She collaborated with Moscow Theater "Imperial Russian Ballet", "Russian National Ballet" and the Ballet Theatre of classical choreography La classique. She has taught classical dance in several US cities.
Maria Polyudova toured in the UK, China, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, the USA, Italy, Spain, France, China, Sweden, Norway, the UAE, Serbia and Montenegro, Colombia.
From the 7th of December, we may only allow you to visit our performances if you have one of the following documents:
- “Yellow” COVID-certificate or a paper statement 063-O (valid for 30 days)
- “Green” COVID-certificate (valid for 270 days)
- International vaccination certificate (valid for 270 days)
- Foreign COVID-certificate for vaccines approved by WHO (valid for 270 days)
- Negative PCR or express antigen test result (valid for 72 hours)
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (valid for 105 days from the date of diagnosis)
These restrictions do not apply to persons under 18.
Your document will be checked upon presenting your ticket at the entrance.
In case of your inability to present one of the aforementioned documents, you will not be allowed to enter.
The use of face masks is mandatory during your visit to the theatre.
Yours, management of the theatre.