He graduated from the Odessa State Choreographic School, then the Faculty of Classical Choreography of the Odessa State School of Arts and Culture. Konstantin Dankevich in 2001. She has been working at the Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater since 1997. He also served in the Krivoy Rog Theater of Drama and Musical Comedy.
His repertoire includes:
From the 7th of December, we may only allow you to visit our performances if you have one of the following documents:
- “Yellow” COVID-certificate or a paper statement 063-O (valid for 30 days)
- “Green” COVID-certificate (valid for 356 days)
- International vaccination certificate (valid for 365 days)
- Foreign COVID-certificate for vaccines approved by WHO (valid for 365 days)
- Negative PCR or express antigen test result (valid for 72 hours)
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (valid for 105 days from the date of diagnosis)
These restrictions do not apply to persons under 18.
Your document will be checked upon presenting your ticket at the entrance.
In case of your inability to present one of the aforementioned documents, you will not be allowed to enter.
The use of face masks is mandatory during your visit to the theatre.
Yours, management of the theatre.