For all who want to immerse themselves in the unusual, mysterious atmosphere of the theater, walk through its luxurious halls and corridors, visit the museum exhibition, get acquainted with the history of the theater, as well as take photos in its interiors.
You will be accompanied by professional guides, experts in the history of the theater, who will certainly share interesting and fascinating stories from the life of the theater.
Group - up to 20 people.
Start of excursions:
11.30; 13.00; 14.30; 16.00; 17.00
On the days of children's performances:
14.30; 16.00; 17.00
I consent to the processing of personal data.
From the 7th of December, we may only allow you to visit our performances if you have one of the following documents:
- “Yellow” COVID-certificate or a paper statement 063-O (valid for 30 days)
- “Green” COVID-certificate (valid for 356 days)
- International vaccination certificate (valid for 365 days)
- Foreign COVID-certificate for vaccines approved by WHO (valid for 365 days)
- Negative PCR or express antigen test result (valid for 72 hours)
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (valid for 105 days from the date of diagnosis)
These restrictions do not apply to persons under 18.
Your document will be checked upon presenting your ticket at the entrance.
In case of your inability to present one of the aforementioned documents, you will not be allowed to enter.
The use of face masks is mandatory during your visit to the theatre.
Yours, management of the theatre.