Laureate of the International Competition "Art of the XXI Century" (Ukraine, 2010), the International Competition of Young Performers named after A. Solovyanenko (Ukraine, 2010).
Graduated from the Chernivtsi Musical College named. S. Vorobkevich, accordion class, then the Odessa National Music Academy named after A.V. Nezhdanova in solo singing class (teacher - professor, People's Artist Navrotsky V.V.).
2011 to 2017 worked as a leading soloist of the Odessa Academic Theater of Musical Comedy named after Mikhail Vodyanoy, where he performed about 20 parts, including: Alfred (Strauss “The Bat”), Rossillon (Lehar “The Merry Widow”), Raoul (Kalman “Violet of Montmartre”), etc.
In 2015 he made his debut at the Odessa National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater as Jose (Bizet “Carmen”). He has toured in Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy.
The repertoire includes roles:
From the 7th of December, we may only allow you to visit our performances if you have one of the following documents:
- “Yellow” COVID-certificate or a paper statement 063-O (valid for 30 days)
- “Green” COVID-certificate (valid for 356 days)
- International vaccination certificate (valid for 365 days)
- Foreign COVID-certificate for vaccines approved by WHO (valid for 365 days)
- Negative PCR or express antigen test result (valid for 72 hours)
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (valid for 105 days from the date of diagnosis)
These restrictions do not apply to persons under 18.
Your document will be checked upon presenting your ticket at the entrance.
In case of your inability to present one of the aforementioned documents, you will not be allowed to enter.
The use of face masks is mandatory during your visit to the theatre.
Yours, management of the theatre.